The Sunny Health & Fitness Exercise Stepping Machine is a compact, portable, and affordable piece of fitness equipment that allows you to get a low-impact cardiovascular workout in the comfort of your own home. The machine simulates stair climbing, and the resistance can be adjusted to increase or decrease the intensity of your workout.
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||16.89 x 13.7 x 7.95 inches|
|Package Weight||7.87 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||16.3 x 13 x 13.6 inches|
|Item Weight||15.8 Pounds|
|Brand Name||Sunny Health & Fitness|
|Warranty Description||1-year structural frame / 180 days for other parts and components|
- DIGITAL MONITOR: The conveniently placed digital monitor tracks your Step Count, Time, Calories, and Total Count and can Scan through each metric automatically.
- FITNESS IN PINK: Keep your workouts stylish, portable, and chic with the uniquely accented and colored pink design. Exercise and stair climbing never looked this great!
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: Tailor the height of your steps to suit your workout; steep climbs or a high-intensity quick mini stepper workout.
- STURDY DESIGN: Expert engineering and quality materials enable the Pink Exercise Stair Stepper to feature a max user weight of 220 LB.
- UNIQUE STABILIZER RING: Keep your steps steady and unshakable. The stabilizing ring on the foundation of the stepper provides added safety and peace of mind while you stay focused on your exercise session.
If you’re looking for a new way to stay active at home, you might consider purchasing an exercise stepping machine. One option to consider is the Sunny Health & Fitness Exercise Stepping Machine. In this article, we will provide a comprehensive review of this machine, including its features, benefits, and drawbacks.
There are several benefits to using the Sunny Health & Fitness Exercise Stepping Machine. Some of these benefits include:
- Low-impact cardiovascular workout
- Increased endurance and stamina
- Improved balance and coordination
- Increased calorie burn and weight loss
- Convenient and easy to use
Like any piece of fitness equipment, the Sunny Health & Fitness Exercise Stepping Machine has a few drawbacks to consider. Some of these drawbacks include:
- Limited range of motion compared to other cardio equipment
- Can be noisy during use
- Resistance levels may not be challenging enough for advanced fitness enthusiasts.
Sunny Health & Fitness Total Body Pink Stepper Machine – P2000
It’s space-efficient, portable, adjustable, and pink! The Sunny Health & Fitness Pink Mini Exercise Climbing Stair Stepper helps you burn calories with a delightful design. Step up your fitness and tone your glutes, hamstrings, and thighs. Progressively increase your routine and keep challenging yourself to climb towards your goals. Comes preassembled so you can avoid the frustration of putting together your exercise machine, simply unbox it and begin your fitness journey!
3. How to Use Sunny Health & Fitness Exercise Stepping Machine
Using the Sunny Health & Fitness Exercise Stepping Machine is simple and straightforward. First, step onto the foot pedals, and adjust the resistance level to your desired intensity. Then, begin stepping up and down, using the handlebars for support as needed. The LCD display screen will track your time, calories burned, and steps taken.
1. Safety Tips
To ensure your safety while using the Sunny Health & Fitness Exercise Stepping Machine, be sure to follow these tips:
- Start with a low resistance level and gradually increase it as your fitness improves.
- Use the handlebars for support and balance as needed.
- Wear comfortable and supportive shoes.
- Keep the machine on a flat, stable surface.
- Stay hydrated during your workout.
2. Maintenance and Cleaning
To keep your Sunny Health & Fitness Exercise Stepping Machine in good working condition, be sure to follow these maintenance and cleaning tips:
- Wipe down the machine after each use with a clean, damp cloth.
- Lubricate the joints and moving parts as needed.
- Store the machine in a dry, cool place when not in use.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I’m 5’9 and about 250 lbs. Is this too small for me?
I wouldn’t think so, this little unit is pretty tough. I’m the same height as you and 40-45 lbs less and losing as we write. I really love this unit, and I think as long as you are not too hard on it, it will come through for you. My husband stepped on it and he is 6’5″ and 290, and it didn’t even creak.
I’m pretty lazy and this thing has gotten me up and exercising, I’m eating better and I have even started my walks outside. I live in the Bay Area and walk along the shore looking at San Francisco. I’m losing weight and feeling good. I added 3lb hand weights and used them while I was on the stepper. I have a before and I will take an after when I’m done. So, good luck, you cannot really go wrong with this.
How do I assemble the twist stepper for use? The pamphlet told me what to do but not how to do it
This item has up and down steps. It does not twist.
Does anyone know if a Fitbit would count these as steps?
The thing has a step counter and timer on it, so you could manually add it to the Fitbit ( if that’s even possible) but that’s all I know.
The stepping exercise seems to rely a lot on calve muscles. Will it make calves grow bigger? I want to slim down my lower body, especially my calves.
I’ve been using it for two days now and I haven’t noticed any kind of soreness or anything in my calves. It makes my quadriceps sore and that’s what I feel is being worked out the most. Depends on how you step on it really! If you step with your toes (like tip-toeing) then it will work your calves but if you keep your foot flat and push down with your entire leg then it mostly focuses on your quads as I said before. I have big calves and I mean big as in muscular. My sister always said I had man legs so I avoid working them out and I like this little stepper.
I just ordered this product and would like to know if it has a problem with getting hot due to the aerobics.
I’ve not noticed anything like that. I’m not able to get an intense jogging speed lol Or yeah just don’t touch it lol if you’re smelling it gets hot you must be getting it lmao
Can you use it with a stand-up desk at work?
Yes. I have a stand-up desk and I use it regularly while at work. I do recommend keeping a small bottle of oil or WD-40 nearby because, after a few months of use, there might occasionally be a small squeak. The squeaks aren’t bad and don’t bother me but if it’s really quiet in the room then my coworkers can hear it sometimes. The WD-40 easily gets rid of the sound though.